Tikka 223 In Stock At Midway

This is a very good gun dealer. No tax outside of AL and you'll find that if you email them, they will beat MAP handily. They never got on the price gouging bandwagon the way that Midway did either. They put a lot of effort into explaining things on their website. It's obvious that they care.

ChrisAU

WKR
This is a very good gun dealer. No tax outside of AL and you'll find that if you email them, they will beat MAP handily. They never got on the price gouging bandwagon the way that Midway did either. They put a lot of effort into explaining things on their website. It's obvious that they care.

Bought my first suppressor from their brick and mortar store in Troy AL a few years ago.

JGRaider

WKR

Thanks for the link. Just emailed them regarding a Tikka T1x 22LR.

Thanks for the link. Just emailed them regarding a Tikka T1x 22LR.
I recently discovered them. Only one gun order from them and it went perfectly. I really appreciate the effort they go through on their site to explain everything in perfect detail. You can tell that they are genuinely interested in having informed customers. The no tax is a big deal for me. Sales tax here is 9.5%.