Thoughts on a 9 twist 300wsm shooting 200s??

Deucebump

WKR
Hey guys just looking for some opinions, as we all know we have them. Im in the middle of a build right now and need to get a barrel blank. Going to be a 300wsm shooting 200 ELDx. (Currently shoot this same load in 2 different rifles, both 23” 5R barrels with a 10 twist at 2950 fps, shoots in the .3-.4s) This new one will be a proof carbon 22” possibly 23” chambered with the same reamer.

My question is would a 9 twist be too much? I dont really plan on shooting much over the 200s, maybe 212s someday but in the WSM it just doesnt really make sense. I have ran the stabilization calculator and got 1.99 which seems great, but I read mixed things on over stabilization. Im not a benchrest or comp shooter. And while I understand most of this I just dont have the time to actually go test stuff at 1000 yds.

Reason Im considering the 9 twist is I found a great deal on a new blank and can avoid the wait time. Lets hear what ya think?!

1-9" should be good for that weight range of bullet. May not shoot lighter bullets as well.