The Easter Promise

To all my friends on this forum, who truly love the outdoors, I hope on this Easter morning each of you understands the resurrection promise. A new resurrected body (that won't get old, die or get sick), that will one day live on a brand new perfect Earth. What more could someone who loves the outdoors hope for?

If strumming a harp on a while cloud sounds silly to you, it does to God as well. Instead, He designed us to live and thrive on a perfect new earth, and provided the way through Christ. Scripture has promised “I am making everything new!” Then he said, “Write this down, for these words are trustworthy and true.”

That promise was made possible through the resurrection of Christ. Happy Easter.

Good words Jim and truly a good promise for us all. The tomb was empty, Jesus is alive, He is King, He is Lord, and the best part is He loves you and He loves me, and He is coming again!

"I died, and behold I am alive forevermore." Revelation 1:18

Happy Easter Everyone!

Utah Transplant (after ~20 years in Colorado)
Ditto.... Happy Easter, Rokslider's! My favorite scripture pertaining to the Easter subject is: "I am the Resurrection and the Life, he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live." That's quite the promise! However, there are obviously various forms of post-mortal glory / living, so obedience is extremely critical in my mind! :)

Last edited: