Teton Sports Altos-S 0 F

bsheisey

FNG
I was just curious if anyone has any experience with this sleeping bag. I am looking to accumulate some gear for a Colorado archery/muzzleloader elk hunt in 2025, and the Teton Sport Altos-S 0 Deg seemed to be priced pretty well for what you get. I know it's not the lightest or most compact option, but I'm trying to work within a reasonable budget for a hunt I'm going to do every handful of years. I tend to sleep very warm, but I was told I should stick with a 0 degree bag in case the nights slip into the 20's.

Thanks for the feedback!

NVVAHunt

Lil-Rokslider
I’ve actually got 2 of these. I love used them into the low teens with some layers on (pants and a lightweight fleece) and been pretty comfortable. For what they cost they are a great option and I still lend them out to friends on trips.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aaron W

Lil-Rokslider
This is somewhat unrelated but I have used one of the Teton Sport's two person gigantic flannel sleeping bags in the back of my truck for at least 8 years and it has been amazing. I think I bought it for $100. I hope you get that type of value out of this bag you're looking at.