Ten mile hx 3-18x50

Nbowlin

Lil-Rokslider
Well after getting my optical life destroyed by Ryan and Mr Form, selling off some scopes and buying new ones. One of them was the above mentioned ten mile hx 3-18. With zero intention of ever dropping my rifle it has managed to tip over/fall over twice onto the concrete floor and was in a pack saddle that was smashed between a log and a rolling llama. Decided to check zero at 650 yards today. Well not sure what else to say other than incredibly impressed and a load of confidence gained. Never intended to be having my stuff hit the deck ever let alone twice. What ever voodoo they do inside these things is legit.

Attachments

• IMG_8596.jpg
    IMG_8596.jpg
    318.2 KB · Views: 123
  • View recent photos.png
    View recent photos.png
    664.3 KB · Views: 121

TxLite

WKR
Always great seeing things function as intended. I have one of these and have been happy so far, but have only dropped onto concrete while removing the barreled action from the stock. No llamas available for testing unfortunately.

Tahoe1305

WKR
So I bought a 2.5-15 and before I even got it outside it dropped off a 36” bench on the rifle. Hit concrete. I had a similar oh “ish” experience. Alls been good so far.

I have also switch to all nightforce scopes largely due to Form's reviews. no accidental big drops yet but I've been very happy with the choice.

Harvey_NW

WKR
I'll be swapping a couple optics out to Trijicons as well, they seem pretty tough to beat at the price point.

Ag111

Lil-Rokslider
I have 5 Trijicons from the RMR all the way up to the 4.5-30x56 FFP. Love ‘em. Durable, reliable, and REALLY impressive glass.

morgaj1

WKR
Well after getting my optical life destroyed by Ryan and Mr Form, selling off some scopes and buying new ones. One of them was the above mentioned ten mile hx 3-18. With zero intention of ever dropping my rifle it has managed to tip over/fall over twice onto the concrete floor and was in a pack saddle that was smashed between a log and a rolling llama. Decided to check zero at 650 yards today. Well not sure what else to say other than incredibly impressed and a load of confidence gained. Never intended to be having my stuff hit the deck ever let alone twice. What ever voodoo they do inside these things is legit.
What rings are these?