Tee nut ?

I need to install a tee nut for an extra 10/32 hole.
My stock is foam filled carbon fiber and barrel channel is smaller so im going to use these 1/2 wide nuts.
They come in different height and curious if one would be better than the other.
Epoxy recommendations that work with this application so I don’t have to buy a full batch of devcon.

Attachments

• IMG_2566.png
    IMG_2566.png
    286.4 KB · Views: 25
Honestly, any epoxy will do. It is the suspenders to the teeth already present on the nut (belt).

On my last install, I used the Gorilla 5-minute stuff that comes in the little dual syringe. I had a $5 coupon for Ace Hardware, so that and a sponge for a stock paint job came to about $4.

OP
C
Problem is my barrel channel is narrow.
3/4 wide wont work.
5/8 is max
The 1/2 wide version with prongs and a 3/4 without prongs that I grind down to 5/8 looks to be my options.
If I grind down the 3/4 wide that has the spikes most of the spikes will be gone.
Hope that makes sense.

khuber84

WKR
I like to put a lil wax, or unique atop the t nut threaded potion before dropping in the epoxy. That way no epoxy will get down into the threads so your 10-32 screw doesn't get glued into place. Especially put some on the screw threads if they're exposed above the top the Tnut.