WTS Tall Tines Recurve - Extremely Custom - Pristine

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Brian Wessel was the originator of Tall Tines Archery, and the maker of this bow. He spent considerable time collaborating with me to design it. Here are the specs:

Right hand build
60" length
55# at 28" draw
Medium grip
Tillered between split & 3-under. Shoots fine either method.
All exotic woods in riser. Chechen with black walnut flare.
Moose antler overlay on front of riser window.
Exotic limb veneers are hand-picked (by me) curly spalted mango.
Wood overlays on limb butts.
Moose antler limb tips.
Hand-cut checkered grip.
There is no name on the bow...just specs.

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg
8.jpg
9.jpg
10.jpg

Additional info:

I've owned this bow a number of years but never took it hunting once. It does not have a single flaw or scratch...you would think it was built yesterday. Maybe 50 arrows through it. Why? I'm a longbow guy at heart and that's all I can say. This bow needs to be owned by someone who will love it and use it. It's a SUPREME bow. I've owned many Robertson, Schafer, Caribow, Trails End, Blacktail and other fantastic bows. None of them exceed the tight build, quality, and shooting characteristics of this bow. In fact, Brian always placed performance at a premium on all his bows....they aren't meant to be display queens.

Pics show a custom Thunderhorn quiver which was built for this bow. It WILL be included in the sale and goes with the bow.

You can check prices for yourself. This bow now (and then) sold for $1500 with all the options it wears, plus the custom quiver at $150. That's $1650 total.

My selling price is $1250. No Trades...not interested. You can pay me almost anyway you like as long as I receive the full amount with no percentage loss. I will ship the bow FREE anywhere in the lower 48 states. AK, HI and Canada shipping extra of course.

I have more pictures to add to this listing as soon as they are requested. Thanks.

OP
Kevin Dill
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Thanks. My plan is to (try to) bump this up each day for awhile. I've got it listed on other venues (at a higher price) but hope it sells here.

Pettit877

FNG
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Brian built some of the best bows out there. I’ve got 2 myself and love them. Great bow at a very reasonable price

Eric

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Gorgeous!
Thinking about it - too bad no trades as I have an OL Adcock ACS longbow I need to move along - I guess I'll have to get to listing it here on the forums.