Tac registration

I don’t express may frustration very often but if nothing is ever said than they will never know.
I know four groups that tried to register immediately,within 1/2 second of getting notification.
One group was ok,the others had to settle for courses they didn’t want and choose two days when they planned on three.
Registration sucked last year and is worse this year,not everyone will have problems but be warned it’s frustrating.
How do they pick who gets to register first?
Past shooters,alphabet etc?

They laid it out pretty clear. The first to click the button gets put at the front of the line. There’s a lot of demand and very little supply so the choice picks fill up quick.

OP
C
I get that,but you cant click the button any faster,just saying they need to improve it.
Fantastic event though

I thought I clicked pretty quick and I was 40min out and the other two groups I knew did the same and they were 49 and 53. Yeah it’s a great time they need to have about 5 more events per area to take some pressure off!

I got 49 minutes and I was right on it. has to be network speed and maybe some latency issues. Might try from home for SD....LOL. In the end we chose a less popular course for Fri as my son is a novice. Prime on Sunday but different nock times. but Sat was mostly sold out. He got Sitka on Sat and I got Hoyt but later in the day. Trying to get that fixed with Rob and the crew.

yeah I didnt have an issue. I signed up for 2 days and 3 people. just like last year didn't have an issue.

OP
C
Thats f up if thats true and the community should call them out if so.If nobody ever says anything it will never change.
I look forward to it all year and it just sucks that it isn’t done better.