TAC-Park City Information?

Hello! I am headed to shoot TAC in Park City this weekend, but I haven't been able to find any information in regard to parking or shuttle services. Is there plenty of parking close to the venue or is there a need to be shuttled? Also, parking prices? How early should one arrive prior to their nock time to ensure there is enough time to register and find the applicable courses? This is the first time shooting a TAC event so I just want to ensure I am dotting my I's and crossing my T's. Please feel free to respond with any other suggestions or recommendations that you may have. Thanks!

D S 319

WKR
parking was fine there last year don’t think we had to pay. Parking around the city little different story. Getting there a little before nocktime not bad idea you probably end up waiting anyway. 30-60 mins should suffice.

OP
L
What is required at check in? I didn't receive a voucher, just an email of confirmation. Do I need to bring something else?

LONE HUNTER

Lil-Rokslider
Just need your QR code or they will look you up by last name and show your email to them on your phone. Parking at the resort historically hasn't been too big of a deal, but given the current paradigm of things turning for the worse don't be surprised if it's a shit show. It takes a few minutes to get through the line to check in but it's not bad. I

Ambush

FNG
Parking was free and easy today. About 15 min registration. Get on lift shoot, repeat after 1pm. Trails were thick, pants may be advised. It was hot.