T & K Hunting Gear Gen 3.1 Bino Harness Pre Review

Brock A

Super Moderator
Staff member
Another piece of gear on my slate to be reviewed the Gen 3.1 Binocular Harness from T & K Hunting Gear. My set up includes the Gen 3.1 Bino Harness, Range Finder Pouch, & the Admin Pouch. I run the Maven B2 11x45 Binoculars with a Sig Kilo 2200 Range Finder. Tyler at T & K recommended going with the Large in the Bino Harness and a Medium in the Range Finder Pouch. There is plenty of room in the bino harness and the rangefinder pouch fits perfectly. The Admin Pouch will house my wind checker, bino/tripod adapter and a lens cloth.

IMG_8668.jpg

My initial impression is how perfectly these items are put together. It is one of the finest pieces of gear I have ever received. Everything down the stitching (nice straight lines) is impeccable. You can tell that there is some pride put into these. The fit is awesome, everything adjusts nice and easy and I have no doubt that this set up will be great.

IMG_8669.jpg

First up is a week long deer hunt next week, followed by some elk hunting. Stay tuned as I put this system to the test and have a full review coming down the line. Feel free to ask me any questions!