T and K bino harness?

Ucsdryder

WKR
Has anybody played with the new one yet? Lots of talk about kifaru, but the T/K looks very appealing. The gen 2 was a cool design and the new one has some upgrades that look interesting. I wish they had more pictures on the website.

OP
Ucsdryder

Ucsdryder

WKR
Does anybody have a preorder yet? If so, make sure to do a quick review with initial thoughts!

Article 4

WKR
Yes. I just got mine in version 3.1. Best bino harness I have owned and I have owned from 4 or 5 brands including Sitka and others.
Higher quality material. More comfortable. Massive adaptability even more….its a Veteran owned small business!!!

pirogue

WKR
Still looks like the new version has high sides and front, where it takes a little extra effort to “dig”, or have to use a thumb and finger to initially get the binos started out of the pocket.

Article 4

WKR
Still looks like the new version has high sides and front, where it takes a little extra effort to “dig”, or have to use a thumb and finger to initially get the binos started out of the pocket.
There are 2 or 3 sizes I think. I have Leica Pros ranging 10x42 in one and Swaro 10x42 ranging in the others, Having the extra room to house the larger and longer binos is a plus!

pirogue

WKR
There are 2 or 3 sizes I think. I have Leica Pros ranging 10x42 in one and Swaro 10x42 ranging in the others, Having the extra room to house the larger and longer binos is a plus!
I would think there would be 2 or 3 sizes, like other brands. As a bow hunter, I want a proper fit, without extra, wasted space, and something projecting farther out from my chest, than necessary. And a proper fit doesn’t mean you have to work to get the binos out. They can lower the front a little, like another brand(s), keep it low profile, and fully enclosed.

Article 4

WKR
I would think there would be 2 or 3 sizes, like other brands. As a bow hunter, I want a proper fit, without extra, wasted space, and something projecting farther out from my chest, than necessary. And a proper fit doesn’t mean you have to work to get the binos out. They can lower the front a little, like another brand(s), keep it low profile, and fully enclosed.
Agree - I bow hunt a ton and those attributes played into my choice as well.