WTS/WTT Swarovski STX 95 w/extender, individual pieces available for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

mi650

WKR
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Keeping it. Final price cut before I keep it.

Since I can't edit the title on the other thread, I'm closing it and starting a new one. I'm willing to talk on the phone or text, actually expect to for this amount of $$, but I'm not posting my number in public. Will send proof of life pics with whatever you want in them, within reason. I'd actually recommend this, since I was notified a couple days ago that a scammer stole my pics of a different item and was using them to answer WTB ads on various other sites. (Scammers should be drawn & quartered!!)

If you're looking to trade up, this is the thread for you!

Excellent condition!

I bought the objective on here very lightly used, and the eyepiece and extender new at the same time.

Amazing scope!! But I went way overboard for what I really need. I've only used it 3, possibly 4, times on my back deck. It really is in fantastic condition.

wVmdVx8.jpg

XYRMdXH.jpg

dFvBOTT.jpg

ZcQYmbA.jpg

I have the original boxes for everything. Tripod & stuff not included.

$4300 $4200 shipped CONUS. Open to most payment options except PP G&S, checks held until cleared.

Trade interests: I'm still going to need a spotting scope, but looking to trade down somewhat. All options are + $$$.

Kowa TSN-99, TSN-88, Leica APO Televid 82, Swaro ATS/STS HD 80, NF TS-82, something else, maybe.

Since I've been asked a few times, I'll split it up. as follows:

Prices are shipped to CONUS.

Extender, $375
Objective, $1900
Eyepiece, $2150

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.