Sold Swarovski STX 85mm spotting scope with extras

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
For sale is a lightly-used Swarovski STX spotting scope with the 85mm objective. Also includes several other Swarovski items including: TLS-APO 43mm digiscoping camera adapter, the Swarovski Universal Camera Adapter (also for digiscoping), Swarovski DH - 101 pan/tilt tripod head, Swarovski Tree Screw (for mounting cameras almost anywhere on a tree), and the stay-on-case from Swarovski (except I cannot find the bit that zips over the eyepiece). The TLS-APO 43mm adapter is for those of us who digiscope with full-size camera sensors - no vignetting with the 43mm. The spotter currently wears the TLS mount on the eyepiece, but the original spotter eyepiece is also included. The Swarovski Universal Camera Adapter is useful when digiscoping with a smaller camera. Just about any camera can be attached to your spotter for digiscoping. The DH - 101 pan/tilt head from Swarovski directly attaches to the spotter foot - no need for a plate. I know I have the bit that covers the eyepiece for the stay-on-case somewhere but I've looked and so far have not found it. It's probably in one of my gear bags in Alaska. If I find it I'll send it to the buyer, but I'm placing no value on the STX eyepiece cover for this sale. All of the original boxes and paperwork are included as well but I also cannot find the original box that the STX eyepiece was shipped in. Again, if I find it I'll send it to the buyer. I own quality gear and always take care of it, and your satisfaction is guaranteed with a full refund if you are in any way not satisfied with this gear when you receive it. Will sell and ship everything (NOT interested in parting out) anywhere in the L48 for $3600. My brethren in Alaska and Hawaii will have to pay $3700 because of the shipping difference. Listed elsewhere so first time-stamped "I'll take it" wins.
NOW5Awc.jpg

uoAIDH4.jpg

ny3yjGt.jpg

EhgNUyu.jpg

kjWfpOW.jpg

I8w6RHC.jpg

OP
John Havard
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Collector-quality Parker shotguns or perhaps a Blaser R8 barrel in caliber I want in partial trade would be welcome. Might also consider a Volquartsen Black Mamba.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.