Swarovski Stay On Case For ATS 65 HD alternatives

BinoDino

FNG
Anyone has any suggestions for a 3rd party case/cover/protection for a Swaro ATS 65 HD scope ? I'll be damned if I see the value in a $350 SOC genuine Swaro. When the case is almost as much as the eye piece you know is overpriced.
Just something that gives me the protection and the utility ( easy to put on or remove) without paying the premium.

Kings Camo had one , dont see it on their site, might call them I like the one i got from them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

• Banned
OP
B

BinoDino

FNG
Kings Camo had one , dont see it on their site, might call them I like the one i got from them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
good padding? outdoor vision has one as well but offers no protection whatsoever.

bow_dozer

Lil-Rokslider
I have the outdoor vision one on my ats. Can’t say I like it any more than a neoprene one I had on my sts.

• Banned
OP
B

BinoDino

FNG
Thank you everyone. It just happened Adorama had an open box genuine Swarovski SOC for $200 shipped.

Hopefully is complete and it's what they say it is..have had bad luck with Adorama before

Cream45

FNG
Thank you everyone. It just happened Adorama had an open box genuine Swarovski SOC for $200 shipped.

Hopefully is complete and it's what they say it is..have had bad luck with Adorama before
How did it end up working out for you?