Swarovski Repairs?

Josh

FNG
I bought a pair of Swarovski 10x42 SLC's. Got a killer deal on them and they were pretty dirty when I bought them. After I cleaned them up I noticed quite a few scratches to what I assume is the lens coating? Or is there no coating? Does anyone know if they have a program where I could send them off and possible resurface the lens/deep clean them and get everything back to working order?

Erict

WKR
I have used their service several times for my SLCs purchased in 2000 and have been extremely satisfied. Earlier this year, I sent them in for cleaning and adjustment (fell out of tree). They contacted me to let me know I had "cosmetic scratches that do not affect optical clarity" and gave me the option to replace the lens or not and the estimated cost. As it did not affect optics, I did not have them replaced. Communication, service and turn around time was excellent.

Good luck.

Last edited:

wytx

WKR
I sent in my used binos a few years after buying them in the bargain cave at Cabelas. I wanted to get upgraded glass at my expense and they replied my glass was defective and replaced it for free.
They do a glass upgrade for a fee and it is reasonable.
They have a great warranty .

swaro has great service, ive used them a few times for repairs,like the time i dropped my binos straight down in the rocks, all i could do was laugh,i was just so tired