Sold Swarovski NL PURE 8X42

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
43   0   0
Thought my uncle was going to keep this pair, but he's decided he wants to sell them as well. I sold his 12x42 and STC Spotter last week and this will be the last of his Swaro items.

Just copying and pasting the info from last week, except the price which is lower. I am going by his house this evening to get them and can share photos at that time. They are basically brand new as they have never been out of his house.

Have an uncle who decided he wanted to start hunting and set himself up with some great gear that he asked me to recommend to him. Health issues recently have made that prospect unlikely and he’s asked me to list these.

These were bought after a hunt he joined me on last fall and have never left his house. Were kept in a bino harness and have absolutely zero flaws. He installed an Outdoorsman’s NL Pure stud. All of the original items included. I asked if he’d registered them and his response was “didn’t know I was supposed to.” 😂

Price is $2,700 to your door or best REASONABLE offer. Remember, these are $3,500 optics.

Payment with PayPal F&F. Please look over my seller feedback as you’ll see I have a lengthy, perfect rating and some of those were Swarovski as well.

Thanks.

IMG_1822.jpegIMG_1823.jpegIMG_1824.jpegIMG_1825.jpegIMG_1826.jpegIMG_1827.jpeg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.