Sold Swarovski NL Pure 12x42

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
45   0   0
Have an uncle who decided he wanted to start hunting and set himself up with some great gear that he asked me to recommend to him. Health issues recently have made that prospect unlikely and he’s asked me to list these.

These were bought after a hunt he joined me on last fall and have never left his house. Were kept in a bino harness and have absolutely zero flaws. He installed an Outdoorsman’s NL Pure stud. All of the original items included. I asked if he’d registered them and his response was “didn’t know I was supposed to.” 😂

Price is $2,900 to your door or best REASONABLE offer. Remember, these are $3,500 optics.

Payment with PayPal F&F. Please look over my seller feedback as you’ll see I have a lengthy, perfect rating and some of those were Swarovski as well.

****he also has a Swarovski STC spotting scope he has spent time looking through at his kitchen window but has never left his house. Bought at the same time. Zero flaws. He’s going to get it to me sometime next week and then I’ll actually list it with pics, but it is available for $1,800 if interested.

Thanks

. IMG_1788.jpegIMG_1789.jpegIMG_1790.jpegIMG_1791.jpegIMG_1792.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.