Swarovski Fail

NV HUNTER

WKR
I have a set of 15x56 slc that will end up being at Swarovski close to 4 months. Supposed to be back to me end of June. Waiting for lenses from Austria. They offered free overnight shipping when completed. I explained I needed them to start scouting early July.

Woodrow F Call

Lil-Rokslider
So, in the hardest use profile, ~40% of them have an issue within the first two years? Do you see these issues repeatedly?

Genuinely curious, because this now sounds like (again) a significant portion, and we're getting back to how in the heck are they repairing 40% of their binos every 0-2 years?
They aren't. If they were, they would change something since it wouldn't be financially sound and would damage their reputation.

Most people probably don't use them that hard. Form has posted pics of his gear. It looks like it gets used hard. When he says what does and doesn't work, he's probably got a good idea about it.

WRO

WKR
So, in the hardest use profile, ~40% of them have an issue within the first two years? Do you see these issues repeatedly?

Genuinely curious, because this now sounds like (again) a significant portion, and we're getting back to how in the heck are they repairing 40% of their binos every 0-2 years?
On average Swarovski takes back about 1% -2% of items yearly for warranty, damage, and service. That's covers 30 years worth of inventory in the marketplace.

Anything that's mechanical/rubber will eventually have an issue at some point.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

My experience with Swarovski has been exemplary. Last fall I sent in my ATS 80HD scope and eyepiece to be checked out and cleaned. They were very responsive and reached out to me in a timely fashion. Whatever time they quoted me was accurate and they returned the scope to me in excellent order. I paid to send it in but they covered (or built in) return insured 2 day shipping.
I have a pair of Zeiss Victory HT 8x42 that somewhere some how suffered collimation error. I sent it in and they adjusted and cleaned it. I think Zeiss took longer than Swarovski but both companies were friendly and transparent.

Revron

FNG
How much would a pair of SLC 10x50 WB from 1998(Black outer case) with recent upgrade from SONA to swqarobright glass level right before the new HD glass(Could not upgrade them to HD)?

Revron

FNG
Paid couple hundred bucks for the service and am more than happy....they came back in 4 weeks like new.