Swarovski ATS Update

hwy1strat

WKR
So, I keep hearing whispers about some update Swarovski recently made to the ATS/STS/ line's glass. I can't find anything official about it though. Does anyone know when that took place, and how you can tell? I ask because I just ordered one and I want to make sure it is the most up to date model and not an old one that was sitting on the shelf from before.

6.5x284

WKR
I was told 2022 and beyond in the 65 seem to have had updated coatings but as mentioned above, no factory notes or anything. I’ve been asking if the 80 also had modern coatings applied 2022+ and no one seemed to know. S&S ordered an 80 to see if it had it as well I know. I don’t know if coating enhancements are on the eyepiece, body, or both. But I’ve read more than one user say it’s a noticeable difference with a 2022 model vs the earlier models.

Tagging along for those smarter than I on the subject!

I think we’ll see a March or Spring Kowa 66 fluorite announcement with a summer ship date as well. Looking back at the last few the flyers went out in spring and optics in about August (55, 99, 88). Will be another good option in that size class.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk