WTS Swarovski 8x30 SLC neu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shraggs

WKR
Rating - 100%
5   0   0

Purchased new in 2011, the latest generation of this great glass. These and this size are perfect for archery timber and on the move hunting or augmenting a 12 or 15 Bino in your pack. I have used these steady for western archery hunting, but you’ll be hard pressed to find any flaws. I baby my optics and these are in remarkable condition. Everything pictured is included asking $650 and we can figure out shipping and PayPal fee.

I’ve owned and used a lot of glass so some comparative comments vs similar sized:

The old EL was brighter with slightly larger fov, slc had at least equal detail both have excellent color rendition, slc is lighter

Original CL companion, these beat those in every category.

New generation CL companion, big step up in clarity and brightness equal to this slc and I give a slight edge in detail to the CL. Fov is 405 in slc and 396 in CL and the CL is almost 3 oz lighter. Biggest difference is eye relief is generous on the CL. Optically it would be a challenge to see differences without tripod and charts.

Meopta/cabelas hd, good glass for the money but thsee have better detail and further to the edge. These are ever so slightly brighter and easier for me to get inside the eye box which for my face was a struggle and slc is slightly lighter

ZEISS (prior to flattening lens), was much brighter blueish and 2 oz lighter. Detail I give to slc but fov was 420 vs 405.

Many did not like the focus wheel out at the end, but I love it it’s one of the reasons reasons I kept it and was so handy while on the move. I always wear a brimmed hat and it’s easy to slip these up one handed and not have to push your hat up, and use a little finger to focus.

Just snapped the one pic, if serious I will take any pics desired and send, you can text me with questions

John
616-403-1443

Status
Not open for further replies.