Swarovski 3-10x42 a habicht recoil

OP
R

rdann4

FNG
No. My interaction was by email. The eventual reply to my color question was “it’s just green.”!
The experience I had on the phone sounds about like the one you had with email.

fwafwow

WKR
The experience I had on the phone sounds about like the one you had with email.
They eventually handled my real question about the scope. I was just trying to get another question answered out of curiosity. I doubt she tried.

I bought one back in 2007? It is an AV Habicht 3-10x 42 I had it on a 270 weatherby magnum. Then a A-bolt in 30-06. Now its on my 7mm08. I assume it became the Z3 line. I have had no issues. Plan to use it between Christmas and New years in Alabama on a deer hunt. For a while I migrated to Leupold but my intention moving forward is to go back to Swaro. Likely the Z3.

Wrench

WKR
I scrambled a 4-12av in about 40 rounds on a 300rum. I REALLY wanted to love it as the image quality was great and it was very light.

My scope was at Swarovski for warranty repair for several months. That was in 2007 and my only experience with the 1" line.

Hopefully you do better than I did.

OP
R

rdann4

FNG
I bought one back in 2007? It is an AV Habicht 3-10x 42 I had it on a 270 weatherby magnum. Then a A-bolt in 30-06. Now its on my 7mm08. I assume it became the Z3 line. I have had no issues. Plan to use it between Christmas and New years in Alabama on a deer hunt. For a while I migrated to Leupold but my intention moving forward is to go back to Swaro. Likely the Z3.
Thanks

OP
R

rdann4

FNG
I scrambled a 4-12av in about 40 rounds on a 300rum. I REALLY wanted to love it as the image quality was great and it was very light.

My scope was at Swarovski for warranty repair for several months. That was in 2007 and my only experience with the 1" line.

Hopefully you do better than I did.
I have heard it is hit or miss on the 1" av line when you get In the big guns holding up. They had a leaf spring holding the internal adjustment then updated to coil springs on other series from what I have seen.