Swarovski 25-50 eyepiece

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Like new, bought this on the camera land demo list for $589+shipping. Will let it go for $525 tyd CONUS will accept PayPal +3% or other certified funds.

Unoboats

WKR
Classified Approved
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
is this the wide angle model with HD?
Also will this fit my older model Swaro Spotting scope. I have the 20-60 lens now, looking for more eye relief.

OP
Elkmasterwyo
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It is the wide angle. It's the latest version from swaro but swarovski doesn't actually mark HD on their eyepieces. This will fit any atm/stm or ats/sts. HD or non HD

Dave C.

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Damn! You're killing me. I've been looking for one of these for months and finally bought one off Sample List just a couple days ago or I would have jumped on it.

Broomd

WKR
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Damn! You're killing me. I've been looking for one of these for months and finally bought one off Sample List just a couple days ago or I would have jumped on it.
Yeah, that eyepiece was already sold to me. SWFA has acknowledged the screwup and has committed to making it right though by securing another eyepiece.

Bump for fine glass...

Last edited:

Dave C.

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah, that eyepiece was already sold to me. SWFA has acknowledged the screwup and has committed to making it right though by securing another eyepiece.

Bump for fine glass...
Not sure about that but if indeed it is the case, why don't you just buy this one? The price and condition are the same.

Broomd

WKR
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
No disrespect intended, Dave, but I am sure and it is indeed the case. SWFA has acknowledged it and has agreed to make it right for me.
They are good blokes there...mistakes happen.

I would take Elkmaster's fine eyepiece, but I actually worked a trade for the SWFA 25-50 eyepiece, something I didn't know he was interested in at the time.