Swarovski 15X56 NEU

HuntCrazy

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Ok, here it is, Im going to get rid of my 15s. only reason Im dumping them is to go to the new 15s(yes I made the mistake of looking through them . As you can see I bough them from the Outdoorsmans on 9/13/2011 I am the original owner. Everything you see in the pics comes with it.

Both eye cups, winged and normal
Swarovski bino adapter(I do not have the swaro stud)
all caps for objective and eye cups.
unfilled registration card, lens cloth
case,paper work, everything that was sent to me at time of purchase is included.

ALSO....yes, I am including the outdoorsman bio adapter as well as the outdoorsman stud(this is installed in the binos right now)

Ok, glass is in near perfect condition! there are two things I did notice that are completely cosmetic you will see on the right eye tube. First one is on the out side of tube on top almost centered at the very end on the 56 side on the green housing material, if you look close its got a little mar on it(I can send better pic is so desired)
The second is also on the right eye tube on the 56 side as well, the black paint(?) is flaking off on the inside where the black meets the glass(see pics)

Me personally, If I was going to keep them I would be sending them into Swaro after January to have them all cleaned up, gone through and checked out. I do this with my 10s every few years and these 15 are due for a check up as well. As most of you know Swaro takes dang good care of you when you send them in.

Im looking for $1750 TYD shipped and Insured

I have paypal, you will have to pay the 3% if you wish to go that route. OR postal money order, certified bank check. I will do a personal check(depending on bank)

I do have a lot of selling/buying feed back on other sites and there are quit a few gents on this site that know me personally. Feel free to contact me and we can talk (760) 792-7375

Thanks Bruce

Attachments

• IMG_0400.jpg
    IMG_0400.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_0388.jpg
    IMG_0388.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 49
  • IMG_0393.jpg
    IMG_0393.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_0396.jpg
    IMG_0396.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_0397.jpg
    IMG_0397.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 40
OP
H

HuntCrazy

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Ok gents lets do this, Ill let them go for $1700 TYD....its a long shot but I will do $1650 face to face, im out here in So.Cal
Thanks, Bruce