Swaro CS, WTF!

SDHNTR

WKR
For the last week I’ve been trying to get a hold of Swarovski customer service. Wait on hold, no answer. Do the thing to put my ph number in for a call back, no call back. Multiple times. Is anyone at the helm? I’ve called many times over the years and never had such difficulties. I need new eyecups for my binos.

gr8fuldoug

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
For the last week I’ve been trying to get a hold of Swarovski customer service. Wait on hold, no answer. Do the thing to put my ph number in for a call back, no call back. Multiple times. Is anyone at the helm? I’ve called many times over the years and never had such difficulties. I need new eyecups for my binos.
Which eyecups do you need? Give us a call, 516-217-1000

OP
S

SDHNTR

WKR
Thanks Doug. 15x56. But it’s OK, I’m still hoping I can eventually get through to Swaro. This isn’t the first time and they usually send them to me for free. Do you know what their status is? Have they closed up shop for some reason? I’ve never had such difficulty getting through.

Last edited:
OP
S

SDHNTR

WKR
That’s been done too.

Something is weird. I’ve called them dozens of times over the years. Never had any hoops to jump through.

Madness or not, what’s a guy to do when the eyecups tear off during my last hunt? Second time this season already, on two different pair.

If you emailed them all of that information they will send them to you...

It's the week after Thanksgiving and they're probably getting 10 contacts for every customer issue (sounds like you've given them 6)

I guess the thing for a guy to do is to wait for a package with eyecups to show up if you sent them an email with all of that information already.

OP
S

SDHNTR

WKR
If you emailed them all of that information they will send them to you...

It's the week after Thanksgiving and they're probably getting 10 contacts for every customer issue (sounds like you've given them 6)

I guess the thing for a guy to do is to wait for a package with eyecups to show up if you sent them an email with all of that information already.
My office phone is ringing off the hook too, but we don’t go home until all calls are returned. It’s that simple. Customers are valuable!

tdhanses

WKR
That’s been done too.

Something is weird. I’ve called them dozens of times over the years. Never had any hoops to jump through.

Madness or not, what’s a guy to do when the eyecups tear off during my last hunt? Second time this season already, on two different pair.
Just stop using them and get case/cover.

I agree. I haven’t gotten through to Swaro in over a week as well. And I to have left my “call back” number as well as emailed. 3-4 times I’ve stayed on hold for 30 plus minutes. A little frustrating.

I got a set a few weeks ago and they emailed back within 24hrs. And sent them rite away, I was super impressed.
Maybe it because they know your never happy with anything and are ignoring you.

Or maybe they actually are short staffed like every where, maybe they appreciate there employees and don't try work them to death. Maybe they're making so much money hand over fist they don't need to answer every phone call to ship you free eye cups and not even charge you shipping.

OP
S

SDHNTR

WKR
See folks. I’m not being unreasonable. Something is wrong. This is not the normal Swaro program.

mxgsfmdpx

WKR
They are updating their customer service backend system and training employees. They will respond back to requests as per usual soon.

OP
S

SDHNTR

WKR
I got a set a few weeks ago and they emailed back within 24hrs. And sent them rite away, I was super impressed.
Maybe it because they know your never happy with anything and are ignoring you.

Or maybe they actually are short staffed like every where, maybe they appreciate there employees and don't try work them to death. Maybe they're making so much money hand over fist they don't need to answer every phone call to ship you free eye cups and not even charge you shipping.
I did too a few weeks ago. Something is obviously different now.

JNDEER

WKR
That’s been done too.

Vortex would have answered the phone and overnighted the cups.