Swaro ATC case

wyosteve

WKR
Black Friday was good to me as I managed to snag a Swaro ATC. But, it appears Swaro doesn't offer a full case for it, so figured I'd check with the brain trust here. Does anyone make a full case for the little spotter that you know of? Thanks much for any leads.

I’m hoping Marsupial Gear will eventually make one. Ideally lighter weight face fabrics, thinner padding and no bar tacked webbing.

I plan on putting mine into a wool sock for now. Cut out a spot for the focus and toe part for the objective.

Should protect it until someone makes a sleeve for it

OP
W

wyosteve

WKR
That’s as good an idea as any right now. I was thinking of using an old Crown Royal bag to carry it at least.

Marsupial Gear just released the MINI size of their angled and straight spotting scope cases. Designed with the ATC / STC in mind.

Can’t answer for the OP, but EBay had a 20% off discount for Black Friday with a couple retailers. Brought it down to $2050 or so.
Crazy. Guess I’ll have to keep an eye out for next time. Wonder if any other big sales happen prior to Black Friday. Would love to snag one before my upcoming elk and deer tags.