Stone glacier with pistol holster help

Felton

WKR
Last year I used a mystery ranch terra frame 65. There are a lot of things that I absolutely love about that pack. The way the pack is set up is perfect in my opinion. It hauled a hind quarter for me no problem but I struggled with carrying the meat sack and rack when I killed my bull, so I picked up a stone glacier krux frame and pack to try out. On the mystery ranch it has mini Molle webbing on the padded hip belt which worked great to attach a few items one of which was my g20. On the stone glacier it just has two straps. Has anyone modified their sg belt to add Molle? Or a holster?

schmalzy

WKR
Last year I used a mystery ranch terra frame 65. There are a lot of things that I absolutely love about that pack. The way the pack is set up is perfect in my opinion. It hauled a hind quarter for me no problem but I struggled with carrying the meat sack and rack when I killed my bull, so I picked up a stone glacier krux frame and pack to try out. On the mystery ranch it has mini Molle webbing on the padded hip belt which worked great to attach a few items one of which was my g20. On the stone glacier it just has two straps. Has anyone modified their sg belt to add Molle? Or a holster?

Ivory holsters has a good one that works with malice clips that works reasonably well with the two stone glacier straps. I used one with a with a g29. I’ve switched to not carrying on a packbelt and using a safariland paddle holster on my pants belt that end up sitting just below pack belt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
Felton

Felton

WKR
Thank you, I’ll take a look.

What I have (safari land w/ Molle attachment) may actually work or I just need to add malice clips.

Last edited:

NXTZ

Lil-Rokslider
I have a marsupial gear holster-just thread the strap behind the two webbing straps on the waist belt, works pretty well for me. I have a belt pouch mounted too, actually helps locks everything in place.

Attachments

• IMG_6131.jpeg
    IMG_6131.jpeg
    439.9 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_6130.jpeg
    IMG_6130.jpeg
    305.5 KB · Views: 19
OP
Felton

Felton

WKR
Something like that crossed my mind I even have that same pouch but I’d like to get an sg water bottle holster and put it at the joint between belt and frame on my right side. I’m afraid they would interfere with each other.

Thank you for the picture it really helps me visualize it.