Stone Glacier Grumman - Midway USA

I just ran across a good deal on the Stone Glacier Grumman jacket at Midway USA. It's advertised as open box @ $209. It appears they have 2XL and XL in stock. I picked up the medium. Good luck.

TrueAt1stLight

Lil-Rokslider
MUSA824. It worked for the first order then I went to order a second different color with a different email address and it wouldn’t work. I did see a 10% off $75 coupon pop up but didn’t take note of the code. YMMV

Pitbull44

FNG
Thank you “MUSA0824” worked and I received the additional 20% off. $134 is a deal for this puffy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the heads up guys. I didn't need a vest, but at $99 with that extra 20% off code, I couldn't resist. If anyone is a medium, the Grumman lite is a steal with the added code.

TxLite

WKR
couldnt get the code to work or the size color combo I needed. Good deal for those it works for. Thanks for sharing
The code works for me until I sign into my midway account. Then it forces the camo day deals code and won’t allow the 20% code

Edit to add- that’s for the Grumman lite. It doesn’t accept it for the regular Grumman

The code works for me until I sign into my midway account. Then it forces the camo day deals code and won’t allow the 20% code

Edit to add- that’s for the Grumman lite. It doesn’t accept it for the regular Grumman
Yep same. Then the size I wanted was a "backorder" so no other codes could be used.

etapia

Lil-Rokslider

Same issue for me with the vest.

OP
L
I’m glad y’all were able to score some deals. I really didn’t have it in the budget this month and knew I’d be kicking myself when I did make a purchase