Stolen antlers

Shupe88

WKR
What’s the deal with peoples antlers getting stolen. Heard of a few earlier in the week, now Aron Snyder’s bull got stolen out of a fenced back yard. Meth heads selling them?? Or anti hunters pissed off? Just seems odd!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rich M

WKR
When I was growing up, folks would steal a deer hanging on a meat pole. I think the Benoits of VT lost a deer or two to thieves. Was pretty common, folks started hanging deer in sheds and barns w the doors closed.

I know it has been happening since at least the 70s.

Yoder

WKR
I just seen a six inch piece of elk antler at a flea market selling for $20. A whole rack would make a lot of dog chew toys. People are such dirt bags. They have no clue what a set of antlers means to the hunter. I'm sure they don't care either.

ODB

WKR
I was driving into Charlottesville Va one time and there was a very small fork-horn whitetail dead by the road. I was in Food of all Nations for about 30 minutes. On the drive back home I passed the deer and those teeny little antlers had been sawed off.

Dunno. People are weird.

Why in the world would Kifaru move to an Indian reservation? Especially that one. Tax breaks or something? Quickly regretting it I would imagine. They already lost Frank and Id bet it wont be long until their other top performers jump ship and head back to CO as well. Weird business decision but I guess time will tell.