WTS Stocks (Rem SA BDL factory & Bell & Carlson Savage LA sporter) and Kick-eez recoil pad

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Still working on cleaning up my gun room and I have a couple of stocks and a recoil pad that are taking up space.

The first is a factory Remington SA BDL varmint stock. It came off of a SPS Varmint 223 that I bought for the action. Price is $40, shipped.

2nd stock is a Bell and Carlson Savage LA sporter in brown w/ black spiderweb. I did sand out the area right in front of the recoil lug as I use a PVA nut vs. the factory nut, and open up the barrel channel just a bit to better fit the Savage Mag barrel contour that I was using it on. Price is $200, shipped.

Last item is a Kick-Eez 1" recoil pad that came off of a Boyds laminate stock for a Mauser 98. The stock has been trashed, but when I looked at the pad, I realized that it was very similar to the Tikka recoil pad on the factory T3 stock I had laying around. The pictures are of the pad on that stock. As you can see there is a very small gap at the top and a bit of pad that extends on the bottom, but a little sanding will contour that right up. It does a great job of soaking up recoil, so if you have a lightweight Tikka in one of the heavier recoiling cartridges this could be a cheap solution for you. Price is $25, shipped.

IMG_0063.jpgIMG_0064.jpgIMG_0065.jpgIMG_0060.jpgIMG_0061.jpgIMG_0062.jpgIMG_3470.jpgIMG_3471.jpgIMG_3472.jpgIMG_3473.jpg