Stan Perfex Long Neck - Large - Looking for one! Heavy Metal or Regular

dsullivanre

FNG
Classified Approved
Hi All, I'm looking for a Stan Perfex Long Neck in Large. I'm good with either Heavy Metal or the regular. Let me know if you have one you'd be willing to sell!

-Dan Sullivan

Ho5tile1

Lil-Rokslider
Good luck I just found a used resistance long neck to go with my thumb button long necks I have 2 thumbs for hunting one is my back up great releases for sure. Did you check eBay? I found this one at some archery shop online one I’ve never heard of..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
D

dsullivanre

FNG
Classified Approved
Yea I've looked everywhere. Only been looking for a few weeks though, so I'm sure something will come up. It'll be a backup hunting release too, just in case.

Beendare

WKR
Hi All, I'm looking for a Stan Perfex Long Neck in Large. I'm good with either Heavy Metal or the regular. Let me know if you have one you'd be willing to sell!

-Dan Sullivan
I have one I bought and never used...I have been shooting a recurve

I will send you a pic and see if its what you are looking for

Ho5tile1

Lil-Rokslider
If something dont work out with beendare check archery talk or as I like to call it commie talk/Mathews bashing forum look in the classifieds but will need to have X amount of posts

OP
D

dsullivanre

FNG
Classified Approved
If something dont work out with beendare check archery talk or as I like to call it commie talk/Mathews bashing forum look in the classifieds but will need to have X amount of posts

Thanks Ho5tile. I'll check it out