Stainless Stuffing Tubes for MYM #22 grinder

I got the 1 horse #22 grinder last year during their sale. I like it. Double the power and 3 times the size of my last one. I recently got a friends buck and did 40lb of burger with it. I got the Meat brand bags and planned to stuff them with the grinder. Once I got done grinding and mixing I went to stuff and it wasn’t happening. I ended up putting all the parts and my big meat tub in the freezer for an hour. After this and a coating of PAM it worked flawlessly. When I got to the end I’ve always used ice cubes to push out the remaining meat. Well, this doesn’t work with the plastic tube, it exploded. It also badly bent the chintzy piece of metal that keeps the auger centralized. Luckily I was done, but I’m really wanting a stainless 2” tube for the meat bags. Anybody tried other brands of stuffing tubes for the Meat grinder? Also, LEM uses a kidney shaped plate for use when stuffing, I’m wondering if that would also fit. Thanks04362713-A8A3-4ABF-A994-E224C5F806A7.jpeg

Scooter37

FNG
I see your post is a year old but doing a couple elk this year I have had the exact same problem. I’m using the meat your maker dual grind # 22 . Grinding the meat the thing is flawless and fast I couldn’t be more happy with the grinding process but stuffing it in the bags seems like an ordeal. The picture in the manual is super cheesy and hard to see but I’m assuming just the one really thin star disk on the end of the auger? I’m contemplating ordering a ss #22 stuffing tube they seem pretty universal the plastic tubes that come with the machine don’t seem to work well. I’ll try spraying it with a little pam. Has anyone had much luck stuffing grind in meat bags with this model and if so what setup worked well?

OP
A
I ended up getting a 2” stainless stuffing horn off Amazon that came with a thick stainless kidney shaped plate. Put away a lot of sausage using the grinder and it did great.