WTB Stainless Rifle in 6.5CM

Steelruger22

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Hello everyone,
I am in the market for a stainless steel rifle chambered in 6.5 CM. My ideal rifle would be an Browning X Bolt but I am open to other options. I like Brownings, Kimbers, Winchesters, Rugers, Sakos, .... that kind of thing.
Looking for a standard weight or maybe light weight rifle.
Stainless is a must. Wood or carbon a plus. Hunting style rifle, not a TAC/bench gun.
I am not after an entry level rifle. ie American, Axis, etc. After I have my fun with it, the rifle will be passed down to one of my children.
I know there are lots to be had new, just thought I'd throw it out there before going that route incase someone had one sitting lonely in the back of their safe.
Let me know what you have and happy shooting!

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
There are two Canadian made Firece Fury rifles listed here. If someone does not buy them I may pick up one when I get to AZ next month. I have two Canadian Fury rifles and the quality is top notch.

OP
Steelruger22

Steelruger22

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
There are two Canadian made Firece Fury rifles listed here. If someone does not buy them I may pick up one when I get to AZ next month. I have two Canadian Fury rifles and the quality is top notch.
I've seen them and drooled all over myself about them. Unfortunately I am not a man of those means(I'm in the Army...lol)
I have given the Christensen Mesa thats on here a hard look though. I just keep getting tripped up though from previous Christensen experiences that were lack luster. Good looking out all the same though. 👍

OP
Steelruger22

Steelruger22

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Beautiful rifles no doubt, but unfortunately not stainless underneath. Both mine, and my brother's Hell's Canyon's both had their cerakote chip off at different times leaving the uncoated steel exposed to the elements. Rust resulted almost instantly. I won't go down that road again. Unfortunately I feel that all the fancy "wonder" coatings and paints that come on "all weather" rifles these days are just a cost cutting band-aid and are not a true substitute for stainless steel.
Thank you all the same for your response and good looking out. 👍

OP
Steelruger22

Steelruger22

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Thank you for everyone who responded, contributed and sent me in the right direction. I was able to procure a nice Kimber 84m. Good looking out and it speaks volumes for the good people of this forum.
With that said, if anyone happens along a Stainless X Bolt I'd be all ears.
Happy shooting,
Aaron