Spot and Stalk Rain Gear

JeffNC

FNG
I need a quiet packable rain gear for an October Newfoundland back country moose hunt. The Sitka Thunderhead seems to have the best reviews for this type of hunt but I would appreciate any advice or recommendations. Thanks

Sharpio

FNG
I have always used Kuiu's rain gear and been impressed with it. Kuiu gear is designed for being light weight. I would check their rain gear out if you havent already.

OP
J

JeffNC

FNG
I have always used Kuiu's rain gear and been impressed with it. Kuiu gear is designed for being light weight. I would check their rain gear out if you havent already.
Thanks. I was definitely considering Kuiu but I had heard it was a bit noisy for a spot and stalk. I’ll check it out. Thanks

Bump79

WKR
Check out the 3L rain gear from Pnuma. It's brushed on the exterior & has a softer interior - I'm loving mine as it's a great all around and it's super quiet.

OP
J

JeffNC

FNG
Check out the 3L rain gear from Pnuma. It's brushed on the exterior & has a softer interior - I'm loving mine as it's a great all around and it's super quiet.

I’ll check it out. Thanks

Bump79

WKR
I’ll check it out. Thanks
I've tried Kuiu Chugach NX, Yukon, SKRE Nebo & some others. This was definitely the quietest & it's a great value. They had it the other day for $150 I believe on the jacket.