Sportsmatch TO78 Picatinny Rings

Lando

WKR

Loper

WKR
it’s probably not good to assume, but I would think that if the pic rings are made the same as the Tikka rings that they’d be just as good. However, hopefully with experience with these rings will chime in.

Loper

WKR
Actually, I just bought some new pic rings recently and in the research I did I noticed that @Formidilosus had a preference for NF Ultra Lites but also recommended Seekins, Warne Mountain Tech, and ARC. I beleive Form introduced most people to the Sportsmatch Tikka rings, so I would think he probably tried/tested the Sportsmatch pic rings as well at some point.

I ended up going with Seekins. The Sportsmatch pic rings weren’t on my radar but I may have considered them if I saw they were recommended. .

Marbles

WK Donkey
Classified Approved
My one complaint would be the lack of a bold and having to use a flatheat to torque the ring to the rail.

OP
L

Lando

WKR
My one complaint would be the lack of a bold and having to use a flatheat to torque the ring to the rail.
I hadn't noticed the flathead that is a turnoff, wonder why they went a different direction from the TO84, which have 2 allen screws.