Sportsmans Warehouse code

TGLBRH

Lil-Rokslider
Looking to purchase a rifle and was hoping someone had a discount code they aren't going to use. Thanks

m274

WKR
you can find better price almost anywhere other than them. And I'd just avoid that company anyways, they are not at all honest.

They also have fully disabled all coupons for firearms, even the ones that used to work and didn't have an exclusion for fireams. They changed terms after they sent out coupons.

OP
TGLBRH

TGLBRH

Lil-Rokslider
Goo to know. Unfortunately I have a gift card for them that I need to use so it limits my purchase options.

HuntHarder

WKR
Classified Approved
I have a different opinion of SW. They are a great store and I have picked up a couple firearms at great prices. Most recently took advantage of their Christensen Arms sale around Thanksgiving. Cheapest I have ever seen the FFT's. Sorry I can not help you on the coupon code, but buy with confidence imo.

I like the store. I give business when I can.

If we always shop where prices are lower, then when everybody else ran outta town, that “low price” store will have monopoly and jack prices up.

That’s why I try to avoid Amazon and shop brick and mortar Walmart when I can.

Maybe call the store and ask where to find coupon. And most places price match too, so try that also.

Good luck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AkRyan

WKR
Not sure what the problem could possibly be with SW...they have been perfect in every way for us and I spend upwards of 10k a year there.

whoami-72

Lil-Rokslider
Anyone remember the time they "have no guns in stock to sell" then miraculously got an email the night Joe Biden got elected saying they have thousands in stock and the next day the shelves had guns? Pepper ridge farms remembers.

AkRyan

WKR
Anyone remember the time they "have no guns in stock to sell" then miraculously got an email the night Joe Biden got elected saying they have thousands in stock and the next day the shelves had guns? Pepper ridge farms remembers.
Nope....our stores have had guns for sale 24/7 365. He'll they even started buying and selling used guns just to keep options open during covid.

whoami-72

Lil-Rokslider
Nope....our stores have had guns for sale 24/7 365. He'll they even started buying and selling used guns just to keep options open during covid
Lol, my local stores literally hid guns in the back prior to the election. Maybe your store is good but not all are. I ended up having to call the receiving department to ask if they had them in stock because the counter guys kept saying "everything we have in stock is on the shelf". Little did they know the receiving lady snitched on them and said they had 5 of the exact gun I was looking for in the back and brought one out for me to force the counter guys to sell it.

AkRyan

WKR
Lol, my local stores literally hid guns in the back prior to the election. Maybe your store is good but not all are. I ended up having to call the receiving department to ask if they had them in stock because the counter guys kept saying "everything we have in stock is on the shelf". Little did they know the receiving lady snitched on them and said they had 5 of the exact gun I was looking for in the back and brought one out for me to force the counter guys to sell it.
Do you live in a lib state? Or possibly California?