So stinking aggriviated

Scoot

WKR
Totally agree with MattB! Persistence is the #1 attribute of the best bowhunters I know. Maybe it's not the OPs best characteristic, maybe he's just sicker than it sounded at first. Dunno... OP, I wish you good luck in healing up, getting out there, and having a blast.

EastHumboldt, if my grammar, punctuation, or sentence structure rubs you the wrong way... I don't give a shit. :):p:LOL: Haha, you need one of those "I'm silently correcting your grammar" buttons/shirts/magnets.

Toolbox

FNG
Rest, hydrate and whatever other treatment seems appropriate. If you have a history of pulmonary issues and are worried it will linger, start developing alternative hunting strategies. If you have A-Z hunt plans centered around pushing physically hard, maybe adapt AA-ZZ hunt plans that don't require the physical output. Now you have options if you're 100% good to go, or not fully recovered.

Totally agree with MattB! Persistence is the #1 attribute of the best bowhunters I know. Maybe it's not the OPs best characteristic, maybe he's just sicker than it sounded at first. Dunno... OP, I wish you good luck in healing up, getting out there, and having a blast.

EastHumboldt, if my grammar, punctuation, or sentence structure rubs you the wrong way... I don't give a shit. :):p:LOL: Haha, you need one of those "I'm silently correcting your grammar" buttons/shirts/magnets.
I don’t have the T-shirt but I do have the coffee cup. Bad grammar and spelling never rubs me the wrong way. I am often guilty of it and I find it quite amusing. Especially malapropisms.

I was driving by a field with some cows in it. They were Dutch Belted, commonly called Oreo cows. Black on either end With a white band in the middle. My buddy says “Hey, aren’t them summa those Danish Wrapped cattle?”. Nearly wrecked the truck.

Scoot

WKR
I don’t have the T-shirt but I do have the coffee cup. Bad grammar and spelling never rubs me the wrong way.

I do a lot of fairly formal writing for my job. You'd never know it based on much of what I post on the forums. Between voice to text errors, general texting errors, and not giving a shit about it being perfect when written on a forum, I have errors all over the place. I'm pretty OK with that.

Last edited:

49ereric

WKR
Plantain tea might help if you have some growing in a natural area with no pollution. You can make a juice as well in a blender.