SO 6 man tipi with two LBO nests?

Kyle C

Lil-Rokslider
Has anyone ran two of the LBO nest inside the 6 man tipi and if so how did you like it? Much room available after? I definitely want to run a stove as well with the two LBO's. Previously SO made a nest for the 6, but no longer do. Originally I wanted the redcliff, but it seems to cozy for two guys and small cots.

Would be Interested in seeing some pics or open to other suggestions if anyone has one?

RockChucker30

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Why do you need two nests and a stove? Stove weather usually means mosquitoes and ticks are done. Desert country, worried about scorpions?

It would fit, but would be clunky. My first choice would be to put everybody in their own bug bivy. I've got a couple that aren't terribly expensive and work pretty well.

OP
Kyle C

Kyle C

Lil-Rokslider
Rockchucker it would be 100% for Alaska hunts if im using the nests. If not I won't be worried about it.

RockChucker30

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Rockchucker it would be 100% for Alaska hunts if im using the nests. If not I won't be worried about it.
If you're trying to make weight on a bush flight and it's bug season I'd go the bug bivy route. If you're not worried about weight as much then the 6 with two nests will work.