Snagged a Nevada Antelope Unit 21/22 Archery tag! Looking for water...

cscott925

FNG
Hey rokslide community! I was lucky enough to pick up an archery antelope tag for this unit. I'm doing some online scouting before I go scout in person trying to locate some water holes/guzzlers. The tag is good for 21/22 and I have found a couple guzzlers in 22 that say targeted species antelope, but so far haven't found anything in this unit 21. Has anyone been out to this area for antelope that would help me out? Thank you!

OP
cscott925

cscott925

FNG
Hey I got a rifle tag for this unit . Did you see much ? Any luck . Water? Thanks joe
Hey Mallard, I have a lot of good info for you haha. I’ll start by saying I should have tagged our first light opening day but I got nervous and rushed my shot and missed a nice buck. I saw 30 antelope among 4 different groups in unit 21. I put out two cams and got the most action on one I put on a guzzler. The antelope have been coming in to it everyday at least once. If you direct message me or email me I can send you pics of the one I was after and drop you a couple pins. Good luck out there!

fngTony

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hey thanks .. I think I have to be a member for 7 days to send a pm?

Mallard what’s your email I’ll shoot you some info
I don’t suggest posting your email publicly, for the sake of it not leading to spam. If you’re not able pm yet you should be able to leave a profile message. Only members can see that, not the entire internet 9F968504-7EE1-4716-B851-9F1A2ABA359C.jpeg