Sold SMR Alpine Hunter - 300 PRC, RH, 22" Proof CF, ATACR 4-16x50mm FFP + Extras

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
Well, I could post my sad story on here or just move on and sell off all my stuff and take care of my family. This is the first of many things I'll be putting for sale including all of my Swarovski optics, bows, other rifles, camo, and camping gear.

Up for sale is my bad m'fer, it has its name on a few elk now and a couple of deer. It only has 109 shots through it, 5 to kill, 40 from SMR with 205's doing load testing before shipping, 50 for an OCW with N570 and 215 Bergers, and 14 shots for verification with a max out to ~1,200.

Are you worried about components? Have no fear! I have 200 unfired Lapua cases. I can ship these to UM and he'll get 200 ready for you with 205's that I checked to make sure were in stock. Want to reload but don't have components? I have 300 PRC dies, 30cal bullets, I can prime the cases, and can help find powder for you in a week or two.

Here are the specs, let me know if I'm missing anything here.

SMR 300 PRC - $6,400 w/ Scope, Case, Rings, & Bubble ($4,100 Rifle Alone)
- Action SMR Defiance Deviant Ultralight
- Barrel 22" 300 PRC Proof Carbon Sendero 9T
- SMR Titanium Muzzle Brake
- Trigger Tech Special Flat
- Stock Carbon Fiber Alpine Hunter
- SMR Aluminum Floorplate
- Spartan Gun Smith Adapter

No Scope - 6lbs 13.6oz
Scoped - 9lbs 9.4oz

Colors
- Magpul O.D. Green (Stock and accents)
- Sig Dark Grey (Metal Parts)
- Hunter Orange (Bolt Handle)

Scope (Will sell if the rifle is sold separately) - $1,900
- Nightforce ATACR 4-16x50mm
- FFP MRad
- Mil-C Reticle
- NF 3" Sunshade
- Tenebraex Covers
- ARC 34mm M10 Low Rings
- Flatline Ops Halo-X Bubble Level

Extras if Needed
- Pelican 1750 Case
- Spartan Javelin Pro Hunt Bipod - Long
- Rugged Ridge Extreme Rear Support System
- MagnetoSpeed Sporter Chronograph
- Proof Comp Barrel 26" 9T 300 PRC
- Redding 300 PRC Match Dies w/ Bushings and VLD Stem
- 300 PRC Lapua Brass (Will prime with Federal 215GMM or send to Unknown Munitions)
- 73 215 Berger Hybrid Targets

IMG_6722.jpeg

IMG_6696.jpeg

IMG_6698.jpeg

IMG_6708.jpeg

IMG_6710.jpeg

IMG_6706.jpeg

IMG_6695.jpeg

IMG_6692.jpeg

IMG_6713.jpeg

IMG_6714.jpeg

Last edited:

Savagenut

WKR
Rating - 100%
37   0   0

When this question comes up, 99% of the time there is zero interest in acquiring the rifle. Things I don’t understand.

Not directing this at you rdrdrfan. I’m sure you have cash in your pocket and are truly interested in the rifle. Not at all like the average tire kicker that generally asks questions like this. No offense intended. Look forward to reading a future thread about the vast amount of game you’re able to harvest with this rifle.

Last edited:

RdRdrFan

WKR
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
When this question comes up, 99% of the time there is zero interest in acquiring the rifle. Things I don’t understand

Lol. I’m so impressed that you know my intentions. I’ve got a tag in my pocket that I want a new ultralight, longer range rifle for…….not that it’s any of your business.

My question added value/information to the thread. Did yours? Things I don’t understand.

Bullmark

FNG
Classified Approved
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That’s a nice build for sure. I hate that you are having to sell it in such a manner. If it’s any consolation, I went through a similar time about 6 years ago. My business suffered a very unforeseen and crippling event. I sold a safe full of custom builds w/ alpha glass, a handful of old collectible shotguns, and the icing on the cake was an awesome tract of Iowa farmland that had been managed for years and was an absolute freak show for big big whitetails. It hurt....bad!
But at the end of the day, it’s only stuff. And stuff can be replaced.
The good Lord saw fit to lift me back up, although not quite as fast as he humbled me, but it did happen.
I’m slowly filling that safe again, and if you persevere and take care of your family you’ll come out the other side. I’d like to think I learned a helluva lot in the process and am that much better for having endured it.
For the record, I won’t go into any details, but will say that the last thing you wanna see on a Sunday morning while drinking your coffee is a convoy of black Suburbans flying down your driveway with serious looking fellas in black wind breakers jumping out and running to your front door.....all I could think about was how this wasn’t about those unpaid parking tickets....lol.
Good luck my fellow hunter, it will all be OK.

Status
Not open for further replies.