Slightly Different Question on Hunt Tipping

Crusader

WKR
I've read a number of threads on different sites regarding tipping on guided hunts. I know there's a wide range of opinions on this. But for those who do tip on hunts I have a question, asking on behalf of a couple of non-Rokslide member buddies who will be doing a guided elk and muley hunt this fall. Let's assume you would tip the guide 10% of the hunt cost. Would that be for a 1 guide to 1 hunter scenario? If there were 1 guide to 2 hunters, would each hunter tip 5% of his hunt cost? That would seem logical to me, though maybe if both hunters tagged out and guide handled all their game, that could dictate a higher tip percentage from each hunter.

Furthermore, I'd assume the 1 guide to 2 hunters ratio would have no bearing on what each hunter would tip the to the wrangler and the cook.

Thoughts?

Gen273

WKR
IMO, a tip is always in direct proportion to services rendered. When I receive better service, I reciprocate with a better tip. I have tipped a little as 5% and as much as 20%.

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
I’m glad I don’t mess with guides hunts. You’re already forking over thousands of dollars and then you’re expected to tip on top of that??? Nah.