Sitka Pricing

sneaky

"DADDY"
Sharing discounts codes and abusing the warranty is a great recipe for losing the code and seeing prices go up
I haven't seen any discount codes being shared in this thread. SW is Sportsmans Warehouse. That's not a secret. Not everyone qualifies for guide or military discounts, SSI so not sure how you're coming up with sharing discount codes? Now, the warranty abuse is a different topic...

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

TheTone

WKR
I haven't seen any discount codes being shared in this thread. SW is Sportsmans Warehouse. That's not a secret. Not everyone qualifies for guide or military discounts, SSI so not sure how you're coming up with sharing discount codes? Now, the warranty abuse is a different topic...

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
None were shared but it seemed to be suggested that if you had a buddy that was a guide and had a code to use it

camofire.com offers discounts on Sitka as well as Crispi and many other brands. Check the daily deals, and about every third or fourth day they have Sitka for as much as 40% off. Also, Blackovis offers Sitka, and if you have the current discount code (I don't-sorry), you can get any of their items for a discount. I think it is either "Rokslide" or "elkshape".

Zachh72

FNG
I’ve seen them up to 40% also check camofire
every Saturday there can be good deals there

Wagner

FNG
I primarily wear Sitka and I have no issues with buying last years or discontinued models. Eurooptic is still selling the old Jetstreams for a hell of a price.
Received mine Saturday. What a nice jacket!

As others have said, Mountain Archery, Camofire, and Euro Optic are all good places to check and will each have different deals. Sitka does go on sale fairly often, but usually no more than 20%, especially in the camo patterns (unless that model line is being discontinued or updated). If you're willing to go with solid colors instead of the more desirable camo patterns, you can often find 40%+ discounts

Kurto_15

FNG
Not sure what you're looking for but I just picked up a pair of Sitka Apex pants for $120 from Mountain Archery and ordered a Dewpoint rain jacket from Sportsmans Warehouse for $170 last week. Both about 50% off so the deals are out there

OP
B

BigDog00

WKR
There are some good pieces on sale right now...25% off at Gohunt and Black Ovis for anyone looking.