Sitka pant sizing

Hi all,

First time poster, long time lingerer. So I'm about to order my first pair of Sitka everyday pants (Back Forty for now and eventually Territory pants). I normally wear 32x32 jeans mostly or 32x34 (32x30 is definitely too short). The Sitka sizing guide suggest the 32R are 31" inseam and the 32T are 33". My biggest worry is that the regulars may be too short and knowing myself, I just won't wear them if they choke when I sit. On the other end, if they're too long and drag on the ground, they won't last a year. How do these fit compared to normal jeans? Should I go for regular or tall inseam?

If it helps, I'm 5'11" and 165lbs.

Thanks,

ewade07

WKR
I wear 32x32 pants as well and have both regular and long Sitka pants. The regulars will probably suffice but if your're afriad of leg creep get the talls. My Ascents are talls and i dont really mind. However, the Ascents are fairly fitted so they dont drag. But like i said, i think you will be just fine with regulars.

I think you will be safe with regulars. I’m a 34x34 and find the talls on the long end of perfect.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk