Sitka Incinerator vs Skre Guardian?

TSF

FNG
Looking to get some warm weather gear for this fall. Got a buddy with the sitka incinerator and he swears by it. Wondering if anyone has experience with the Skre Guardian and how it stacks up? Price point is much lower!

Beagle1

Lil-Rokslider
I have the Guardian and old Incinerator without the Aerolite. The Guardian is much warmer. It has 9.5 oz of 850 down and weighs 40 oz. which is about as good as it gets for a non custom hunting coat. Also you can often find it on sale.

OP
T

TSF

FNG
I have the Guardian and old Incinerator without the Aerolite. The Guardian is much warmer. It has 9.5 oz of 850 down and weighs 40 oz. which is about as good as it gets for a non custom hunting coat. Also you can often find it on sale.
Yeah i see the bibs are on sale now so i could pick both top and bottoms up for the price of just the sitka jacket. Thanks for the info!

Beagle1

Lil-Rokslider
Before hunting season the jacket should be on sale too. The Guardian jacket and bibs are warm so you won’t be needing it until the cold weather rolls in.

OP
T

TSF

FNG
Before hunting season the jacket should be on sale too. The Guardian jacket and bibs are warm so you won’t be needing it until the cold weather rolls in.
O definitely i have an iwom and a heater body suit i use for cold weather now just looking for more mobility.

Not much experience with those specific pieces but Skre makes good quality gear. Sitka as we all know works well too

OP
T

TSF

FNG
Not much experience with those specific pieces but Skre makes good quality gear. Sitka as we all know works well too
Yah sitka make great stuff just expensive. Although prob get what you pay for! Think i will definitely try Skre for price point.

go4thegusto

WKR
Classified Approved
Really like my Guardian. Buy the Summit camo though....the Solace UV illuminates. I have discussed this issue with SKRE. I am betting they revise it as one of the recent sales was Solace only.

OP
T

TSF

FNG
Really like my Guardian. Buy the Summit camo though....the Solace UV illuminates. I have discussed this issue with SKRE. I am betting they revise it as one of the recent sales was Solace only.
Thanks for the heads up!