Sitka Fanatic Updates?

CRBTBB711

FNG
After doing lots of reading on a good whitetail outer layer, I think I'm finally going to hop on the Sitka train and try and get myself a pair of fanatic bibs and jacket for this fall/winter since I'm sick of deciding between being the Michelin man or being cold in my stand. I have seen that there was an updated fanatic system that came out around 2020/2021 and it seems like many felt that was an upgrade that was worth paying extra for (warmer, quieter, not as sticky for burrs/stickers, better cut on the bow arm, etc).
However, I was wondering if the fanatic has really changed at all over the past 2-3 years? More so wondering do I really need to buy new? (not that I want to spend that much) or could I just wait and find a good deal on used stuff that's 2020 or newer? Thanks!

Buckhead

FNG
I bought the Fanatic jacket and bib set last year. Being in Georgia, only use it when the temps dip into low twenties or colder, so 5 or 6 days per season. Am in my 60s, not as cold tolerant as I once was. Especially sitting in a stand for hours. Expensive, but worth it.