WTB Sig Zulu 6 image stabilized binoculars

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Like the title says, I’m looking for some 16x42 image stabilized binoculars. 10x42 would also work, but 16x42 would be preferred

cardiac5

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Free bump. I’d sell you mine but I’m worried I might not get the new hdx ones before my season starts if I ordered them now. Good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
J
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Free bump. I’d sell you mine but I’m worried I might not get the new hdx ones before my season starts if I ordered them now. Good luck!

Thanks. I figured I should start looking for a pair. I was actually planning on getting the HDX, but september is getting closer and I decided to start looking for a used pair now

cardiac5

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I ordered a pair last May and they called to ask if I still wanted them early September after I already landed for a moose hunt. Thankfully I grabbed a pair off here a few weeks prior. Definitely a must have for me out west. Between boats and trucks we’ve glassed animals from 0- 80mph with them. They won’t account for the waves though lol

Rating - 100%
14   0   0

Sig told me early June for my hdx, now I worry I made that mistake and already sold my original ones…

cardiac5

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
When I called she said it’s in the books to start shipping some of the hdx models mid august.