Sold SIG SAUER P320 RXP FULL SIZE WITH EXTRAS

Status
Not open for further replies.

LaHunter

WKR
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
FOR SALE: SIG P320 RXP FULL SIZE PISTOL WITH EXTRAS:
This pistol comes from Sig with the Romeo 1 Pro rds. This Romeo 1 Pro has the steel shroud installed for extra protection.
Sig P320 X Five Full Size Grip Module with magwell and tungsten internal grip module weight (excellent recoil control).
Original oem grip module included
Sig stainless steel skeletonized enhanced flat trigger
Streamlight TLR-1 HL weapon light
Sig P320 X Five Full Size 21 round mags (2)
Sig P320 X Five Legion 17 round mags (4)
All magazines have the correct base plates that are compatible with the X Five grip module
Original oem 17 round mag base plates included
I am the original owner of everything listed in package. I paid $1,500+shipping for package.
Asking $1,050 for total package. Prefer face to face transaction. If shipping to ffl, actual insured shipping will be applied.
Pistol has approx 350 round total fired through it. Only Remington fmj practice ammo and a handful of Federal hp ammo fired in pistol. No 'off brand' ammo fired.
Pistol / everything has been 100% reliable in function and performance. No malfunctions or issues of any kind.
Pistol is very accurate and easy to keep on target through strings of fire.
Everything is in like new / excellent condition and everything is immaculate.
I purchased with the intent of getting into pistol matches, but time has not allow that. Pistol has been stored in gun safe.

Thanks for looking

IMG_1580.JPGIMG_1583.JPGIMG_1584.JPGIMG_1585.JPGIMG_1586.JPG

OP
L

LaHunter

WKR
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I will be traveling thru E. TX, DFW / Denton area, up thru Wichita Falls, Amarillo, Denver, then up I-25 into WY in mid October if anyone along that route would like to meet face to face to buy the package.

Status
Not open for further replies.