Shout out to Kifaru

Just wanted to take the time and post the story of a good customer service story.

It looked like the shoulder strap was about half way torn off the waist belt. I don’t think it would make it through another season.

I think I got this frame in early 2017, and have used this pack A LOT. Lots and lots of hiking with heavy loads.

I didn’t know what the warranty was, so I sent an email with all my information, and a photo. I just asked if it was a warranty issue, or what I could do to get my pack frame back in action.

Within a day I had an email asking for my waist size, and that they were sending me a new waistbelt. I sent that info, and asked if I could purchase new shoulder straps to be shipped out with the warranty replacement waistbelt. The foam was kind of wearing down, and a rat had cheeed a bunch of spots in the shoulder straps a few years back on a backpack bear hunt. I got a quick response to call them. I called and gave them my billing info for the shoulder straps, & 2 days later I had the new waist belt covered under warranty, and the new shoulder straps I purchased.

Thank You Kifaru for a really good customer service experience.

Montucky

WKR
Classified Approved
My buddy gave me his gen1 hunter frame that his puppy chewed to shi#. I sent it to Kifaru for “warranty” repair. Kifaru gal called me week later & told me my pack frame appears to have more than normal wear & tear warraty repairs to be made. LOL! She requested $60 to rebuild frame & return ship to me.
This was a decade ago, & Kifaru will forever have my business & hard earned $.

hunterjmj

WKR
I think I've told this before but in 2001 my dad and I had a sheep hunt planned for 2002. We both had older packs and found out about Kifaru in June or so before our hunt in August. I called and asked if we could get 2 Longhunters and they said they would expedite the orders so we'd have them for our hunt. It was a tall order and they made it happen. They made a customer for life.

Jxferg7

Lil-Rokslider
For the company reputation, quality, and size I couldn’t be happier with there service!

Similar experience, I partially tore out a top carry strap lifting my pack loaded down with an elk hind quarter. They fixed it right up no questions asked.

They got back to me. Shipped replacement for worn belt fast.
Always glad I bought a pack from them.

Have a gnargali that's been sitting since the first Wyoming shipments. Looking forward to swapping to it.
The gnargali is a cool bag, I had one and anytime my Stryker xl wasn’t enough, the gnargali was my bag of choice. Even as a day hunting pack, if you plan on just loading meat into the bag, the xpac cleans up really well

cfdjay

WKR
This is going back to 2011ish but I had bought my pack used and something seemed off about how it was set up. I messaged Aron and he gave me his personal cell to call and walked me through correcting it. You'll be hard pressed to get me to look at another company for packs.

7mm-08

WKR
Kifaru, Exo Mountain Gear and Stone Glacier all have exceptional customer service. I really applaud the "USA made goods" companies in the hunting pack industry for running their businesses in this fashion. Smart business for sure.