Shooting with the daughter

Beastmode

WKR
My daughter has been practicing a ton getting ready for her junior hunt with trkyslyr the end of march. So far she is doing really well!

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1362110590114.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1362110590114.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 67

Slim Jim

WKR
That is really cool beastmode. You must be proud. I wish my son would practice shooting bows. He will be going on his first junior mule deer hunt here in NV this year and with that tag you can hunt archery during archery season and then muzzleloader during muzzleloader season and any legal weapon after that, only one deer though. He only likes to shoot rifle so it looks like October only for him, dang video games.

ElkNut1

WKR
Very nice! Starting her off on a turkey hunt? If so wow, that's a tall order! (grin) Good luck to her.

ElkNut1

Hardstalk

WKR
That is really cool beastmode. You must be proud. I wish my son would practice shooting bows. He will be going on his first junior mule deer hunt here in NV this year and with that tag you can hunt archery during archery season and then muzzleloader during muzzleloader season and any legal weapon after that, only one deer though. He only likes to shoot rifle so it looks like October only for him, dang video games.

Hay slim. If you dont have a muzzleloader I can lend you mine. He should like that. Its a 45 caliber. I used it once. And then your season grows quite a bit to get him in the hills packin.

trkyslr

WKR
Hell yea beast! Shelooks ready and has great form. Must have a great teacher ;-) cant wait for the hunt and I bet she wont need the boomstick... It will be good times.