Sheep feet?

Sled

WKR
Anyone know if they're still operating? I've emailed, called and replied to their promo emails to no avail. Their phone mail box is full and I'm wondering if it's worth a trip down to their office?

OP
Sled

Sled

WKR
Well, I'm at a loss then. I've been trying to get in touch with them, on and off, for about 7 months now. They built one of my footbeds about 1/2-3/4" off of where my arch is. They did the mold themselves and I haven't been able to wear them since I got them. They seemed like nice folks at the time but after the sale seems to be lacking. If I have to drive down to Orem I want to know they are there. If not, I'll have to catch them at the next TAC and I'm sure that won't look good as they're trying to sell product.

Johbran

Lil-Rokslider
I emailed them directly off their website and got a response in less than 24 hours just a couple days ago.

OP
Sled

Sled

WKR
I emailed them directly off their website and got a response in less than 24 hours just a couple days ago.

I can try again but my guess is they're more responsive to new orders vs those that need post order customer service.

Johbran

Lil-Rokslider
I can try again but my guess is they're more responsive to new orders vs those that need post order customer service.
Yeah I’d try again. My email
Was in regards to a figment issue I was having and they got me squared away pretty quick.

Yeah I’d try again. My email
Was in regards to a figment issue I was having and they got me squared away pretty quick.
Good to hear.
Question, for those of you with the half inserts, do they move around at all or slip when you go to put your shoes on? I've been trying some OTC insoles while I wait for Sheepfeet, and the damned things move constantly.

D S 319

WKR
The half soles have been nothing short of a pain in the butt most of the time. I think I’d prefer a couple full over a half.

OP
Sled

Sled

WKR
i finally got through on the phone. their voicemail was full but being persistent paid off. caleb is going to make a new set for me. i hope they work out because i'd like to get a few sets for other applications.

idaho4x4,

i've heard the half set can move around but there are ways to keep them in place. a tight boot helps but double sided tape or superglue could fix the issue. the benefit to me is less volume taken up in the forefoot. my hammer toes need extra height on the downhill.

i finally got through on the phone. their voicemail was full but being persistent paid off. caleb is going to make a new set for me. i hope they work out because i'd like to get a few sets for other applications.

idaho4x4,

i've heard the half set can move around but there are ways to keep them in place. a tight boot helps but double sided tape or superglue could fix the issue. the benefit to me is less volume taken up in the forefoot. my hammer toes need extra height on the downhill.
Sounds like an annoyance swapping them between 3 pairs of shoes a day. Keep us updated on how you like/dislike them

OP
Sled

Sled

WKR
Well, Caleb took care of me. I mailed back the set I had and they had 2 sets to me door less than a week later. They look pretty symmetrical so I think they'll work fine. I just need to pickup some boots for this season and cut the beds to fit.

OP
Sled

Sled

WKR
I thought I'd update this since I've had some time. I gave the new sheepsfeet a good try but they wrecked me. I gave in and bought some treadlab footbeds and spent 2 weeks in the mountains. I'm happy to say they worked great. I'll continue to use them in hunting boots and order some other sets for work boots. I can't quite bring myself to throw away the sheep's feet yet but I sure can't use them.