Senior Discounts

Unckebob

WKR
Come summer, I am going to be able to qualify for Senior Discounts at some places and it makes me kind of sad. I am not sure I am ready for the senior plate at Denny's.

This might b better then Dennys​

This might be better then DennysSenior Discount at Fred Meyers​

The first Tuesday of every month, seniors age 55+, can take an additional 10% off select items.

Your senior discount includes:​

• Private Brand Groceries & Nutrition including Fred Meyer, Kroger, Simple Truth & more brands*
  • Apparel, Shoes & Accessories
  • ALL Home including Toys, Sporting Goods, Auto & Garden
  • Most Electronics**

Crusader

WKR
I don't know where you guys live or what/where Fred Myers is but I live in the STL area and the Farm & Home Supply stores around here have a 10% off everything (regular prices) deal storewide, including firearms. Occurs on the second Tuesday of every month. 55 years and older.

bigmoose

WKR
Be sure and get your Golden Pass. This will get you into all National Parks free and half price discounts at government campgrounds including BLM campgrounds.

Crusader

WKR
I just bought one last summer. Heck of a deal. Though I think the Park Ranger gal said prior to 2018 the pass was only $10. Now THAT was a deal, though I'm not complaining about the $80 I paid for the Golden.